Covid 19 In store Shopping Policies
Our New Temporary Limited Sept. Hours – Effective Now!
Monday – Friday 12-7pm, unfortunately no appointments are able to be made.
1. When arriving to the store you’ll receive a number to enter the store to shop and or be fitted for shoes, we will call your number when it is your turn for shoe fittings.
2. When We reach capacity of People Allowed in Store and (also were limited staffed right now) you’ll need to wait in your car and then be TEXTED when you are able to re- enter the store to shop and/or be fitted for shoes.
3. Please wear a mask, if anyone feels sick please plan to visit us another day.
4. Bring one guardian and only dancers that need dance products all other family members must stay home
5. If we reach customer capacity prior to closing @ 7PM we will ask for you to please come back another day to shop.
*We appreciate and hope you are understanding these policies during these challenging times. This is in no way how we would want things to be or how we’ve ever thought we would have had to do business this way!
We’re hoping this changes and passes quickly and we’re back to normal “no rules” for shopping but we are truly grateful for your business.